What is the cost (investment in YOU)?
You will receive twenty hours of instruction! It averages out to less than $10 per hour depending on the program you choose. You can also choose to come three days, four days, or five days per week. Where else can you get premiere or cutting edge fitness instruction for that incredible price?
Personal trainers can typically charge $75 to $150 per hour for their services – this is a great opportunity to receive motivating fitness instruction by a Certified Personal Trainer and Performance Enhancement Specialist for just a fraction of the cost.
Start with Fitness Challenge:
1) Pay $100 and workout unlimited number of sessions
2) In order to earn a free month, you must complete the following: before/after pictures measurements, and testimonials.
3) You can attend any workout session that I offer.
4) To continue workouts, choose OPTION #2 or #3 below.
Start During Non-Fitness Challenge Months:
1) Pay $100 for the VIP membership (unlimited sessions ANYTIME)
2) Continue on recurring VIP $100 per month
3) If you need to cancel, please give 30 day notice.
Start with a 10 Pack of Sessions:– $100 (use the sessions to fit your schedule)
1) Pay $100 for 10 pack of sessions.
2) Renew when the sessions have been used.
Monthly Fitness Challenge:
- Two Class Times at 515am or 615am.
- The 515-615am Monday thru Friday class is women only.
- The 615-7am is Monday/Wednesday/Friday class is Co-Ed.
- Unlimited attendance to any class offered
- Evening workout is Co-Ed
- Tuesday & Thursday 615pm-7pm
- Located at the Park on Eagle & McMillan
- Nutrition Consultation
- 3 Day Nutrition Trial Pack
- Pictures, Measurements, & Testimonials
- Complete body transformation
This outdoor group personal training is for everybody and every body! Start your day the best way and transform your body (head to toe)! I guarantee if you show up for the month you will be more alive and feel better throughout the month and beyond. Are you ready? Are you IN? Sign Up Today!
*INCENTIVES. EARN FREE MONTHS. INQUIRE FOR DETAILS